- Classes Cancelled for Memorial Day 5/26
- 12/6 Anniversary Celebration Cancelled
- Direct Action - This Friday!Open to everyone!
- Autumn Fest Demo Cancelled Due To Weather
- Open House - Thursday, September 12th
- New Schedule Starting Monday 8/19
- Congratulations! April/May Promotion Announcement
- Schedule Changes For May
- Round Rock Seminar Success!
- March 2013 Advancement Class
- Open House - Thursday, March 28th
- New Article: The First Line of Defense
- Grandmaster Fogg's Kung Fu Super Seminar - Round Rock Edition
- Training Hall Remodel Complete! Return to normal schedule on 3/7.
- New Year Resolutions - The Kung Fu Challenge
- Advancement Class Results - January 5, 2013
- Training Hall Construction - Class Schedule Changes On Jan 14!
- Open House Success!
- Video: Kung Fu Sensitivity Training - In the form of juggling!
- Classes at LERC Begin on Thursday, November 8th!
- WKFE Hosts Third In White Ape Series Seminar, in Dallas, TX
- WKFE Hosts White Ape Seminar in Austin, TX
- New Changes To The Website!
- No Class: Memorial Day Holiday (5/28)
- New Article: "The Art of Kung Fu - Hobby vs Passion"
- New Article: "How To Find Traditional Kung Fu Training"
- Coppell Aquatic & Recreation Center Hosts Iron Phoenix Kung Fu Classes!
- Praying Mantis Style Kung Fu in Dallas
- New Course: Direct Action
- New Article: "Methods of Teaching: A Deeper Look Into Our Direct Action Course"
Author Archives: IronPhoenix
The recreation center will be closing early today in oberservance of Memorial Day and so we will be cancelling classes tonight. Enjoy the holiday and we look forward to seeing you back in class on Thursday!
To train Ma Bu is the basic training of learning martial arts. Some call it zhan ma bu(to stand on ma bu), zhan zhuang(to stand solidly like a pillar), di pen(to stand firmly on the ground like a basin), or … Continue reading
Your personal MartialFIT results that are recorded for advancement are now available online. Just click log into your student account and click on the MartialFIT menu and select “My MartialFIT”. All students associated with that account will be listed. Contact … Continue reading
Regretfully, we must cancel our school’s 1 Year anniversary celebration that was scheduled for tonight. Due to the inclement weather, the recreation center will be closing early today. We will try and reschedule for 12/20, so mark your calendar now! … Continue reading
This Friday we will be having our first, regularly scheduled, Direct Action class. Direct Action is a class open to everyone and an excellent opportunity to dive right into some hands-on kung fu action! You won’t find any push-ups in … Continue reading
Due to the inclement weather in the area, the event organizers have shut down the Little Elm Autumn Fest and have cancelled all performances for the day. Therefore our demo, originally scheduled for 6:15pm tonight, has been cancelled. We look … Continue reading
[raw] This week we are opening our doors and inviting all those who have ever had a desire to train in traditional martial arts to come out and participate in one of our classes, take our Direct Action Seminar, and … Continue reading
We are moving to our new class schedule starting Monday, 8/19. This will move our beginner’s class to 6:45pm – 7:45pm and our all levels class to 8:00pm – 9:00pm. The schedule change will be in effect for both Monday … Continue reading
We’ve gone through the advancement requirements and have updated them to help streamline our training process and get our students learning in the most efficient way possible. Check out your level requirements to see the updates.
We’ve updated our student website with the tools to improve your ability to recognize and speak kung fu terminology in Cantonese. This section can now be found under reference material. Be sure to log on and check it out!