- Classes Cancelled for Memorial Day 5/26
- 12/6 Anniversary Celebration Cancelled
- Direct Action - This Friday!Open to everyone!
- Autumn Fest Demo Cancelled Due To Weather
- Open House - Thursday, September 12th
- New Schedule Starting Monday 8/19
- Congratulations! April/May Promotion Announcement
- Schedule Changes For May
- Round Rock Seminar Success!
- March 2013 Advancement Class
- Open House - Thursday, March 28th
- New Article: The First Line of Defense
- Grandmaster Fogg's Kung Fu Super Seminar - Round Rock Edition
- Training Hall Remodel Complete! Return to normal schedule on 3/7.
- New Year Resolutions - The Kung Fu Challenge
- Advancement Class Results - January 5, 2013
- Training Hall Construction - Class Schedule Changes On Jan 14!
- Open House Success!
- Video: Kung Fu Sensitivity Training - In the form of juggling!
- Classes at LERC Begin on Thursday, November 8th!
- WKFE Hosts Third In White Ape Series Seminar, in Dallas, TX
- WKFE Hosts White Ape Seminar in Austin, TX
- New Changes To The Website!
- No Class: Memorial Day Holiday (5/28)
- New Article: "The Art of Kung Fu - Hobby vs Passion"
- New Article: "How To Find Traditional Kung Fu Training"
- Coppell Aquatic & Recreation Center Hosts Iron Phoenix Kung Fu Classes!
- Praying Mantis Style Kung Fu in Dallas
- New Course: Direct Action
- New Article: "Methods of Teaching: A Deeper Look Into Our Direct Action Course"
Author Archives: IronPhoenix
Check your student video log if you were at this month’s Advancement to watch your videos.
Each year we join Grandmaster Fogg and Sifu’s from around the country in a workshop designed to invigorate our love for kung fu and build bonds between our kung fu brethren. This grand event extends throughout the weekend where each … Continue reading
Seven people have gone through the gauntlet of Advancement these past couple of months. They have each successfully learned their required material, have shown that they are ready for more, and tested their limits at Advancement. All combined they are … Continue reading
Beginning May 6th, we will be adding another class to help us with our growing numbers and advancing students. The new schedule will be as follows: 6:55pm-7:55pm Unranked & White Sash Levels 8:05pm-9:05pm All Levels These new times go into … Continue reading
Another great seminar with Grandmaster Raymond Fogg! For all those who missed this opportunity, we had a day filled with kung fu training. There were 3 sessions that took us from 10am to 6pm. We started the day with a … Continue reading
Another group has attended and survived advancement. This was their first time attending an advancement and they all did tremendously well. Congratulations to Jerome, Eddie, and Jagger who now move on to delving deeper into their kung fu training!
[raw] In less than 2 weeks we are opening our doors and inviting all those who have ever had a desire to train in traditional martial arts to come out and participate in one of our classes, take our Direct … Continue reading
Self-preservation is an inherent trait amongst the human race. To improve our chances, we often seek out self-defense training in hopes that we may be better prepared for the unexpected. We often perceive self-defense training to teach us how to … Continue reading
On March 28th, Grandmaster Fogg will be teaching a series of seminars hosted by Sifu Damien Mills and Seven Star Martial Arts. As a student, you should always take opportunities to train with Sifu Fogg and attend seminars with our … Continue reading