- Classes Cancelled for Memorial Day 5/26
- 12/6 Anniversary Celebration Cancelled
- Direct Action - This Friday!Open to everyone!
- Autumn Fest Demo Cancelled Due To Weather
- Open House - Thursday, September 12th
- New Schedule Starting Monday 8/19
- Congratulations! April/May Promotion Announcement
- Schedule Changes For May
- Round Rock Seminar Success!
- March 2013 Advancement Class
- Open House - Thursday, March 28th
- New Article: The First Line of Defense
- Grandmaster Fogg's Kung Fu Super Seminar - Round Rock Edition
- Training Hall Remodel Complete! Return to normal schedule on 3/7.
- New Year Resolutions - The Kung Fu Challenge
- Advancement Class Results - January 5, 2013
- Training Hall Construction - Class Schedule Changes On Jan 14!
- Open House Success!
- Video: Kung Fu Sensitivity Training - In the form of juggling!
- Classes at LERC Begin on Thursday, November 8th!
- WKFE Hosts Third In White Ape Series Seminar, in Dallas, TX
- WKFE Hosts White Ape Seminar in Austin, TX
- New Changes To The Website!
- No Class: Memorial Day Holiday (5/28)
- New Article: "The Art of Kung Fu - Hobby vs Passion"
- New Article: "How To Find Traditional Kung Fu Training"
- Coppell Aquatic & Recreation Center Hosts Iron Phoenix Kung Fu Classes!
- Praying Mantis Style Kung Fu in Dallas
- New Course: Direct Action
- New Article: "Methods of Teaching: A Deeper Look Into Our Direct Action Course"
To train Ma Bu is the basic training of learning martial arts. Some call it zhan ma bu(to stand on ma bu), zhan zhuang(to stand solidly like a pillar), di pen(to stand firmly on the ground like a basin), or … Continue reading
Self-preservation is an inherent trait amongst the human race. To improve our chances, we often seek out self-defense training in hopes that we may be better prepared for the unexpected. We often perceive self-defense training to teach us how to … Continue reading
In its truest form, there is no denying that traditional kung fu is an art. It may seem obvious, given that we call kung fu a “Martial Art”, but often times the concepts that give this art its form are … Continue reading
Perhaps you are searching for something different, interested in Chinese traditions, or you are simply an avid Kung Fu movie buff (because who can’t get enough of Gordon Liu and Donnie Yen!), all of which are reasons we seek out … Continue reading
Direct Action became the stepping stone to develop the student’s conception of what their goals should be and give them the ambition having tasted the skills that they were going to work to develop. Continue reading