This week we are opening our doors and inviting all those who have ever had a desire to train in traditional martial arts to come out and participate in one of our classes, take our Direct Action Seminar, and watch some demonstrations of martial skill!
On Thursday, September 12th, Iron Phoenix will be having an open house event. This is your opportunity to try one of our classes, be entertained by some awe inspiring demonstrations, and find out first hand what makes Praying Mantis Kung Fu so unique, efficient, and effective. Whether you are seeking to learn self-defense, lose weight, or pursue an opportunity to have your childern build discipline and define character, our programs are designed to achieve all of those goals and much more.
So come out to our open house and take a class or, if you'd rather, come watch and see what you have in store when you begin training with Iron Phoenix. Feel free to look over our Hand of the Phoenix program to read about how our classes are structured.
- Date: Thursday, September 12th
- Time: 6:45pm - 8:30pm
- Cost: Nothing (Free to watch or participate)
- Where: All classes are held at the Little Elm Recreation Center
- What to bring (if participating): Loose fitting workout clothes (i.e. t-shirt, gym shorts, & sneakers)
- Ages (if participating): 8 & Up
- What to expect: A chance to try your hand at real traditional kung fu!
We look forward to seeing you there!